This morning we met up with Rosie! Yay! Unfortunately, today was all rubbish and rainy, so we went shopping. First stop was Harrods. Can I just say...Oh. My. Word. Ridiculously overpriced, but hey, you gotta go!! Ice cream sundaes cost about $24 each. And I touched a dress that was being sold for ₤2400, which is about $5000! Yep. I'm a big deal. I would like to say that I tried it on, you know just for kicks, but...I was scared. I am not that big of a deal.
Best part...not one single salesperson asked us if we needed any help. I guess we don't quite pass for rich and classy people worth talking to :P
Anyways, all the four figure tags were slightly depressing so got a bite to eat across the street and headed to Primark and found some cheap stuff to cheer ourselves up and essentially just make ourselves feel better about life. So that was fantabulous!
And now we are about to play an epic game of Dutch Blitz. And I will win. Again.
No comments:
Post a Comment