Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beckie's Brownies

Beckie's here! Although, she is sleeping so quietly I keep checking to see if she is still breathing (don't worry, she is). And 6 hours from now I will be finished my 3rd year of university!! Now to finish 2nd and 4th year :P haha

So, I will tell you a story that it is quite funny and made Beckie and I practically fall off our chairs laughing, but it's a little nasty, so don't read if you don't like that kind of thing! So anyways, Beckie and I made brownies and we're sitting there at the table in my kitchen eating them and because the oven sucks part of it wasn't cooked quite right, so Beckie was like "eww this part is raw" so she puts her brownie back into the pan and we put it back into the oven. So a little while later I had finished my brownie and because she wasn't finishing hers, I reached over and scooped it up and popped it in my mouth. And she looks at me with these big eyes and goes "You do realize that I already chewed that right?" Mmmm...I love regurgitated brownies! Gross. Sorry, guys, but it was too funny not to share :)

We went exploring yesterday afternoon and took pictures in the field and discovered something - I am extremely uncoordinated and can't jump 6 inches off the ground. But hey, we already knew that! So far all Beckie has seen of England has been the airport, the underground, the train, the bus, the campus and the Magic Path. I promise to be a better host once I finish my last exam today. Yay!!! No more Macroeconomics for me!!

Alright, well I am going to go study now. Maybe I'll eat a brownie for breakfast... (just kidding!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So it was regurgitated! YUCKIE!
Mom

Post a Comment