"Now we should live when the pulse of life is strong. Life is a tenuous thing...fragile, fleeting. Don't wait for tomorrow. Be here now! Be here now! Be here now!"
It would appear that 90% of you are in favour of my keeping my dark locks, which is just fine with me :) So...new poll!! I will try to make it less trivial than last time :P
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like I am the only voter so far, but the screen where the vote stats are showing isn't wide enough for me to see what the total votes are for each line. Love Mom
3 comments:
Looks like I am the only voter so far, but the screen where the vote stats are showing isn't wide enough for me to see what the total votes are for each line.
Love Mom
You should be able to scroll over? At least I can, when I click "show results"
I thikn you should take the road less travled
Post a Comment