I had a funny story to tell, and now I have completely forgotten what it was... Typical.
Anyways, I am on a mission to re-read the whole Bible in the time I have left here. So that means...22 books a month until the end of May. Wish me luck! I tackled 1 Kings today...good stuff in there!
I can't believe I only have a little over 3 months left here! Time flies...
For a good laugh...check out ImprovEverywhere on Youtube....freaking hilarious!!!
I've been reading all day and now I should probably go grocery shopping. Or something else that is productive. Hmm... Nope, I will probably just read some more. Monday can be a productive day...Sundays are for rest! :)
Anyways, I'm thinking that you should all return the favour and leave me pleasant comments on this blog so I know that you still love me and I'm not just rambling to air. :)
1 comment:
Your not rambaling to air! I read every post! :)
Post a Comment