Monday, March 16, 2009

Green Kool Aid

I had some very, very strange dreams last night. They just didn't stop coming. I'll share part of one...Have you ever been to an open bar wedding reception? Me neither, but last night I dreamed I was, and all the bar was serving was Kool-Aid. Everyone got orange or pink or red, except for me.

I got green.

And then some guy set off fireworks, but it was in this big barrel that was on fire and we were all waiting and waiting for it blow up, and he singed his eyebrows off. I hid behind some people. And the fireworks were lame.

But the best part of all.... I was crashing the wedding and had no idea who the bride and groom were. And for the toasts, everyone lay around the edge of the pool and sipped out of it with straws.

Where does my head come up with this stuff? Seriously. Where.

2 comments:

-Nessa said...

haha i love you. hey don't feel bad green koolaide is the best kind ;)
and i had some weird dreams last nite too... actually you were in one! hahaha
love you

K. said...

well my dear friend...we will have to swap dreams later then :)

Post a Comment