My mom is this amazingly beautiful, hilariously funny, brilliantly wise lady who is the most serving, giving, dedicated, driven person I have ever met in my life. She has 8 kids (count them - 8!) and she still finds time for all of them, even me, off by my lonesome in England. Seriously though, if you ever have a problem - talk to my mom. She always knows what to do and the right things to say. And the best thing about it is that she tells me what I need to here, not what I want to here (I think she has the divine right as my mother, all the rest of you, please kindly reaffirm my stupid decisions and thoughts so that I will feel good about myself - just kidding :P) Anyways, I love that we can talk for hours and never run out of things to talk about. I love this woman to pieces and "I want to be just like her when I grow up"! Every day she figures out how to love and support me and encourage me and challenge me - even when I make a fool of myself and get myself into ridiculous scrapes and say stupid things and make stupid decisions and cry over stupid people.

My dad is equally ridiculously awesome. I think he truly might be the funniest person I know, in his own unique brand of humour way. And always, always, ALWAYS pick my dad to be on your team for Trivial Pursuit. He knows everything. Seriously. I have no idea what the capital of Russia is or who invented nuclear bombs or what year whatshisface first walked on the moon, but my dad could tell you all of it. I promise. And he's not just knowledgable about random stuff too. He also knows all about important things like networking infrastructure (say what?) and God and politics and economics and well, lots of important things. Everyone loves my dad. I'm serious about that too. He's this incredible leader and role model who has this quiet strength and easygoing personality that makes everyone want to listen to him and follow his lead. He also has the best taste in music and I am slightly jealous of his musical ability. Make that extremely jealous.

Anyways, now you have officially met my parents and your lives will be forever changed. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment