Let's play a game. Alright, Truth or Dare it is!
Truth - Truth is the one thing that is constant across this great distance between me and all the people that I love. Truth is still truth; God is still God; I am still me. That's not weird to me. What IS weird to me is that I cannot picture myself on a map right now. I guess I'm just still me, in a different place - a mere 7593.75 km away from the normal place I live my life. I guess in some way, that's kind of a relief actually. There is something so comforting and freeing about truth. I am so glad that I have this faith that remains solid no matter where I am in the world. And I am still me, the same girl no matter where I am or who I am with. That's a good thing, I think.
Scratch witty, here's a good quote from a fantastic song: "Life's too short to not live now." Think about it. Then go do it.
I dare you.
Then post long comments on my blog telling me how your life changed. Because it will. Oh yes, it most certainly will. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment