Ok...funny story!
So last night I was heading back to my room and I get to the entrance to the building and there are a whole bunch of people standing outside smoking and talking so I'm like "hey, how's it going" and go to open the door with my fob card (we have these cards that open the door, so you can't get into any building/room but your own). So it doesn't work...so I try again. And then this girl tries it and it doesn't work and I am getting so confused. And then I look up and see...WELWYN HALL above me. Oops...wrong building! So I'm like "uhh, oops wrong building!" and they all laugh at me and I walk away in shame to Sandridge, where I actually live.
I am starting to realize that all of my funny stories aren't really funny things that happen to me, they are stupid things that I do... Oh well, at least I can laugh at myself right?! Haha
Love y'all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment