Alright, so I haven't even left yet and already have a funny story. It's a lot funnier now than it was 2 hours ago, let me tell you!
Anyways, apparently my phone dialing skills aren't so great...tonight I've already spoken to a Russian operator, some Chinese person (who I could not understand one bit) and finally, a nice English lady with a sweet accent. Anyways, so this is the story:
On Boxing Day I received my residence room allocation from England and was pretty stoked on that. It said I had 21 days from the date on the sheet to confirm, which I assumed to be the first day of the semester. Nope, it was definitely 3 weeks from December 4th, which happens to be...Christmas Day. Ironic I know...
So needless to say, I spent a good few hours stressing out and watching Prison Break (at least I finished Season 2!) But, it turns out that it's all good and my room is still saved for me and I will not have to live in a cardboard box after all. :) I'm thinking this whole time difference thing could suck. Although, looking on the bright side - I still have 2 more seasons of Prison Break to watch! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment