I'm sick in bed today, so I have had lots of time on my hands....
So....I added lots of little "extras" to the blog today as well as changed the address to reflect the blog, as it's not really a "funny story" gateway any longer (although I will keep posting any funny stories that I may encounter). Hopefully it doesn't create too many problems with people :) Now you can subscribe via email for any new posts (there you go, Mom!) and I added my twitter feed down at the bottom too (twitter is my new love, PS). You can also share posts via Twitter, Facebook, etc. I also added a section below the posts of most popular posts that others have read. So check 'em out :)
I also spent over an hour tagging all of my posts and now you can click on any of the tags to read a grouping of a specific set (ie. if you want to read just stories of adventures when I was living in England, click on British Adventures, etc.). I grouped all my random little posts in "Timbits" - ie. little bite-size blog posts hehe :) If you're not Canadian, you will just think I misspelled Tidbits, but I did not.
I'm trying to figure out how to add a world map/world clock, but I hate widgets with ads in them, so for now, I am not. If anyone knows of any ad-free widgets that I can add, please let me know!
I would like to create my own code for the blog, but I'm too lazy to tackle that right now. Another time...
I've got something gooood stirring in my heart right now, but I will wait a few days to share it with you all :)
In the meantime, check out Isobelle Gunn on myspace. Thank you Miss Kendra for introducing them to me!! Breakable and Stained Glass = 2 amazing songs that I am in love with right now!
Van Risseghem is my other new love. First CD I've ever bought on iTunes. That's how much I love them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment