I used to think I was the queen of awkward/embarassing moments... like stepping on my own skirt and briefly flashing everyone in the audience during a performance of Fiddler on the Roof....or falling flat on my face on the stage in front of my old high school when going there to speak in chapel this Spring....but today trumps all.
On my way back to my office today after going to the bank, the girl from next door came in and whispered to me that my skirt was torn. I was kind of confused at first, until I reached behind me and realized that my skirt had literally split up the seam....all the way up to the freaking zipper (literally ALL the way!) I have absolutely no idea how long I was walking around like a hoochie mama, but I sure hope it wasn't very long....
The upside is that I got it fixed for free from the store and got a $10 gift card for my trouble. Apparently inadvertently exposing yourself in public due to a faulty seam is worth $10. haha
Oh my...why do these things always happen to me?!
1 comment:
it makes your life full of moments that turn to great stories! and we love u for it
Post a Comment