Monday, June 7, 2010

Life is beautiful


So. God is amazing. He is good and He is true and He is rocking my socks off right now!

I am seriously so incredibly blessed! Life is so beautiful.

Oh! The Rose story! I almost forgot. So I went for a walk with two amazing people - Beckie and TJ at Neck Point and literally found this beautiful, long-stemmed red rose tied with a little ribbon bow onto a bench. Such an amazing gift from Jesus! And now it's in my vase and it is such a beautiful reminder of how wonderful my God truly is and how much He desperately loves me!

Ahhh, I LOVE LIFE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that just suck if it was some romantic thing planned by some guy beforehand, and he was walking there with his girl/wife and the rose was gone?? XD

Post a Comment