It's been a little bit since my last blog post and I must say that it's been quite the week! I'll probably chip away at my thoughts over the next week or so on here, as I have time and feel so led. I should probably get them into my journal first and let them stew for a bit before I spill them onto the internet. It was a good week though - busy, but good.
Can I just say that my absolute favourite thing in the world is just hanging out in the presence of Jesus? Seriously...if you haven't tried it, you should. It's awesome. I had a good chunk of that this weekend which means that I feel so much more alive inside. Love it!
Anyways, this is really just me checking in (and resisting bedtime - I hate going to bed on Sunday nights and admitting defeat that I have yet again lost another weekend to the past). Love y'all and stay tuned for some more random/deep/annoying thoughts :)
No comments:
Post a Comment