Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Adventures Resume!

Well it has been much too long since I've posted on here! Now that I'm done school I think I shall take up blogging again :) And of course, summer is nearly upon us so more interesting things will be happening!!

Something interesting though... this past weekend myself, Jordan, Jason, Alicia, Matt, Matthys and Tim did a whirlwind road trip down to Los Angeles to watch the Vancouver Canucks eliminate the Los Angeles Kings in Round 1 (Game 6) of the Stanley Cup Playoffs! It was kind of crazy...we left Saturday morning at 8 am and arrive in LA on Sunday around 4. Then after the game (which we WON!) we drove straight home, arriving home almost exactly 24 hours after leaving LA. Including the ferry, that's 52 hours of travel, 6 hours of sleeping at a hotel, and roughly 6 hours in LA for dinner and game. Dang, we're hardcore!

Anyways, Chek TV thought our trip was newsworthy, so here's our adventure on the news!!



It was kind of crazy, but loads of fun and so satisfying to see the Canucks knock out the Kings for the first round!

I'll try and upload some pictures later.

Ahh, I've missed blogging. I've probably lost all my readers now anyways :( Guess I'll have to go market myself again! :) But for those of you who have loyally kept checking, I love you all!!

1 comment:

Matthys' Flying Adventures! said...

Still can't believe we actually did it probably the best experience of my life up to this point.

Post a Comment