Well, my dearest friends! I must apologize for being so remiss in blog posting as of late!! I have been quite busy. Insanely so, in fact. Since we last spoke, I turned 21, went to camp for a week as a cabin leader and watched yet another friend get married. It's been a rich and full couple of weeks for sure!
Camp was....amazing! Entirely exhausting, but so worth it! Ella and I co-lead and had an INCREDIBLE cabin of girls! God did so much in my heart and in the lives of so many other people there, I know. His presence was so evident and so relevant, it was amazing! I don't even know what to say - it was all awesome!
Definitely realized that I need my quiet time to recharge my batteries - I didn't really have any all week and by Wednesday I was really feeling it. And now I am sick. Along with everyone else. But it was worth it :)
My birthday was amazing as well! I had an awesome family dinner with, you guessed it, my family! Then a few days later I had a joint party with Nicole, whom I love so dearly! Our friends surprised with a formal dinner/garden party! I'm talking CLASSY! Catered food, tableclothed tables, lights in the trees, wine, croquet, the classy bit!! It was so fun to get dressed up and we felt so honoured! I am sad to report though that the boys kicked our butts at Four On A Couch to break the tie :(
What else can I say...hmmm...yesterday was cool in church. Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE the song "Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord...." So powerful when you really think about it. I was reminded once again that waiting for God is a strengthening process not a weakening one. Love it!
Anyways, that's enough for now. You're caught up to date. Sort of :)
Love y'all!
K.
1 comment:
Four on a couch????
Post a Comment